Keto Creamy Chocolate Smoothie KETO BREAKFAST RECIPES
Want a fast smoothie you can whip up for breakfast when you don’t have time to sit down and eat? This creamy chocolate smoothie is packed with satiating fats thanks to the avocado, cream, coconut oil, and almond butter.
This recipe is so quick, that it barely even qualifies for two steps. I promise you’ll be out the door in five minutes. So, no excuses about hitting the drive-through. All you need is a blender and a to-go cup.
Yields 1 serving of Keto Creamy Chocolate Smoothie
- ½ large avocado
- 1¼ cups unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- Liquid stevia, to taste
1. Add the avocado, almond milk, heavy whipping cream, flax meal, unsweetened cocoa powder, coconut oil, almond butter, and liquid stevia to a blender. Puree until smooth.
2. Pour the smoothie into a glass to serve. If you want to get fancy, try topping with some whipped cream and cocoa nibs. Serve right away.
This makes a total of 1 serving of Keto Creamy Chocolate Smoothie. Each serving comes out to be 593.3 Calories, 55.7g Fats, 7.7g Net Carbs, and 10.6g Protein.
|Keto Creamy Chocolate Smoothie||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|½ large avocado||161||14.5||8.5||6.5||2||2|
|1¼ cups unsweetened almond milk||37||3.2||1.4||0.8||0.6||1.4|
|¼ cup heavy whipping cream||202.3||21.5||1.6||0||1.6||1.7|
|1 tablespoon flax meal||35||2.7||1.9||1.8||0.1||1.2|
|1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa||21||0.5||3||1||2||1|
|1 teaspoon coconut oil||40||4.5||0||0||0||0|
|1 tablespoon almond butter||97||8.8||3||1.6||1.4||3.3|