Keto Sub Sandwich Casserole KETO LUNCH RECIPES
This restaurant copycat recipe takes inspiration from sub-style sandwiches to create a hot and cheesy casserole. I’m using ham and Swiss cheese, but you can use any combination of meat and cheese that you like to create your own special versions! Salami and mozzarella, or turkey and provolone would be great too. Serve this up on some lettuce for that true restaurant-style experience.
Yields 4 servings of Keto Sub Sandwich Casserole
- 8 ounces smoked deli sliced ham
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- 16 slices dill pickles
- 3 tablespoons Italian dressing
- ½ tablespoon Italian seasoning
1. Preheat your oven to 375F. Lay the ham slices out, as a layer in the bottom of a casserole dish.
2. Add the slices of Swiss cheese on top of the ham.
3. Add the dill pickles, Italian seasoning, and Italian dressing.
4. Add another layer of ham, Swiss cheese, and the remaining Italian seasoning.
5. Place the casserole in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes. The cheese will melt and the casserole will be heated completely through.
This makes a total of 4 servings of Keto Sub Sandwich Casserole. Each serving comes out to be 312.43 Calories, 22.11g Fats, 3.12g Net Carbs, and 24.91g Protein.
|Keto Sub Sandwich Casserole||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|8 ounces smoked deli sliced ham||243||9.16||1.59||0||1.59||38.22|
|8 slices swiss cheese||880||69.42||3.23||0||3.23||60.39|
|16 slices dill pickles||13||0.34||2.7||1.1||1.6||0.56|
|3 tablespoons Italian dressing||106||9.31||5.34||0||5.34||0.18|
|½ tablespoon Italian seasoning||7.7||0.2||1.7||1||0.7||0.3|